What natural ingredients are good for your skin
It is a combination of water filled with various ingredients to detoxify the body, so our skin will improve its appearance considerably.
One of the most prominent types of “detox” water for beautiful and healthy skin is lemon water, cucumber, and mint. The reason is: lemon will balance the pH of the body and facilitate the elimination of toxins, cucumbers contain water and hydrate optimally skin, and mint has the ability to relieve potential internal infections.
To prepare this water you will need:
- 2 l of flat water
- 1 lemon
- 1 cucumber
- a handful of mint leaves
Once you have the ingredients in hand you will do the following:
- Cucumber will be washed, cleaned and cut into the slice. The slices will be put in a carafe along with mint leaves
- Squeeze the lemon pepper and cucumber and add water
- Drink water during a day
It can also be of great help if we want a healthier skin. Thanks to antioxidants and other anti-inflammatory substances, turmeric can improve the texture of the skin and give it brilliance. Moreover, it can cure possible scars and will remove the so-called “pigmentation spots”.
To be truly effective, it is advisable to turn to it about twice a week, combining turmeric powder (1/4 teaspoon) with natural yoghurt (1 tablespoon).
You will have to use this combination as follows:
- The mixture of yoghurt and turmeric will be applied to the face and left to act for about 15 minutes.
- Then rinse with lukewarm water.
Carrot and ginger juice
These natural ingredients are good for your skin because they contain antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, but also substances with antibacterial properties. All of this will rejuvenate the skin, make it lighter, more velvety.
It will not be difficult to prepare a juice from:
- 4 carrots
- Ginger root
- 1 half a cup of water
You will have to clean the carrots and ginger, cut them and put them in a blender. You will drink a glass of juice every day.
You can appeal to cosmetics services like Super Ipl skin rejuvenation Reign of beauty in Stevenage to treat or improve the appearance of sun pigmentation, acne, wrinkles and thread veins.
Water of rice
It is also ideal for the beautiful and healthy skin as it can add extra minerals and vitamins. It can also help to exfoliate the skin naturally.
You will prepare rice water in the following way:
- Half a cup of rice will be washed in a cup of water.
- The remaining water will then be discarded, and the rice will then be held in another cup of water (about 15-30 minutes)
- You will then mix with your finger through rice water until the water gets cloudy.
- Rice will be squeezed and the water in which it stays will be stored in a well-sealed bottle.
- Once you’ve been waiting for a day, you’ll take out of this water and make a facial massage for a few minutes (about 10 minutes)
- At the end, you will rinse with lukewarm water.
- It is advisable to use this remedy once a day
A healthier skin can also be obtained if you are using dietary supplements that can provide you with essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
For example, Perfectil (30 capsules) is a specially formulated supplement for skin, hair, and nails, and its formula is based on research over 35 years ago. The results of some UK studies have shown that 91% of women who have used product noticed an improvement in dry skin appearance, with peeling tendency.
Perfectil contains a unique formula of minerals, vitamins and herbal extracts, which provide the health of the visible body to the outside through strong and radiant hair, strong nails and smooth and elastic skin.
Moreover, in terms of skin, Perfectil can bring the following benefits:
- Ensures the supply of substances necessary for the synthesis of collagen
- Contains manganese, vital to healthy skin due to its role in tissue metabolism
- Contains antioxidants, vitamin C and E (which protects against free radicals and solar radiation)
- It is also noted thanks to the grape seed extract (natural source of antioxidants).
For more information read here about Intense pulsed light.